David purchased the Lumme case for me. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Links used are affiliate links.
Since buying my Sony a6000 camera I rarely use my iPhone’s for photos now. Smartphones have come a long way, but the quality is still meh. It’s really hard to get a good selfie on the front facing camera because the lighting is more limited even with the newer iPhones having a flash it’s still not as good as using the front facing camera, but we all know much harder it is to take selfies that way.
This is where the Lumee phone case can come in handy.
The Lumee phone case was developed by a professional photographer. The LED lighting is on both the left and right sides of the case which gives you a soft and beautiful light for every occasion.
- Dimmer Button to control the intensity of the lighting output.
- Rechargeable case battery and included micro USB charging cord. Long lasting battery that works independently for weeks with normal use and doesn’t drain your phone battery.
- Tough, impact resistant plastic. Your phone is snug and safe with the LuMee case.
- Light at the tip of your fingers. Perfect lighting is just a click away with an easy on/off switch.
- Use for selfies, face timing, Skype, make-up light, social media like Snapchat & Instagram-show your best self. Also a great utility light for anytime instant access.
The case is available in a variety of colors: black, mint, rose-gold, hot pink, white, and navy. The case is currently available for the iPhone 5/5s, 6/6s, 6 plus, and Samsung Galaxy 6.
Prices range from $50-$60.
Outfit details: Blogging all day shirt: Forever 21
One thing I don’t like is how bulky it feels. It was kind of difficult for me to hold the phone and try to snap the picture, but it could also be because I have nails. A camera is just as bulky, though.
I love the concept and the idea behind Lumee phone case. I think it’s perfect for people who have limited access to lighting or who don’t have a nice camera and want to step their selfie game up.
Even Kim Kardashian has been spotted using it, so you know it’s good when the selfie queen herself recommends it!
Want to step your own selfie game up?! You can get your own Lumee phone case here from amazon currently on sale for $28.99! It says it’s $54, but once you click on it it will show you the discounted price. 🙂